So, this incredible masterpiece happened over the weekend…. And was devoured in about 5 minutes. Even better – it was part of my clean cheat meal where I just needed to carb load. I’d debated getting chicken Parmesan from a restaurant, but I really wanted sweet potato fries, so this concoction was created as a best of both worlds! Figured that I don’t get the opportunity to share many recipes with you at this point (soon… soooo soon), that I HAD to post this one.
- Sweet potato fries (Costco carries the Alexia brand – they’re the BEST)
- Chicken breast (cubed, cooked, seasoned as you like – or plain)
- Canned pasta sauce
- Allegro cheese (we find this at Metro stores)
- Garlic powder
- Bake the sweet potato fries until nearly done, dust with garlic powder and put under the broiler until crispy
- Spread the fries out on a plate, top with the chicken
- Top with sauce (as the gravy), and then sprinkle cheese on top
- Put back under the broiler to melt the cheese and heat the sauce
Kyle wasn’t able to eat these with me, but I told him it was totally ok because they were so good they’re going to be a regular occurrence after the competitions are done.